At Imolimit S.A. we undertake to use your data only for the purposes defined and clearly, adopting various security measures of a technical and organizational nature, in order to protect the personal data that is made available to us against its disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, processing, unauthorized access, as well as, against any other form of unlawful treatment.
1. Responsible for the processing of personal data
Imolimit S.A, with its head of Rua António Nicolau de Almeida, nº45, 3º, S. 3.5, 4100-320 Porto, is the entity responsible for the processing of personal data, since it defines which data are collected, the means of processing and the purposes for which the data are used.
2. What is personal data?
In the context of this policy we follow the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), so we consider all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person – the data subject. A natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, electronic identifiers or one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person, shall be considered identifiable.
3. How and when is your personal data collected?
Your personal data may be collected in the following circumstances:
- For the purpose of concluding and performing a contract, in particular when you cooperate with us, contract or purchase a service, or with when you provide us with a service;
- Through our digital platforms, when you make a request for a proposal, meeting, request for information, or clarification;
- When you travel to our physical facilities and provide us with your personal data;
- When you subscribe to the sending of our newsletters, giving us your consent;
- When you participate in events, conferences, workshops or trainings, organized by Imolimit S.A. or by partners represented by us, and with express consent makes your personal data available to us.
4. What personal data do we collect?
In the course of Imolimit S.A.’s activity, the personal data we collect are those strictly necessary for the exercise of the activity.
a. In this context, the data we collect for the purpose of being able to provide our services may include the following:
- Identification data (e.g. name, address, date of birth, contacts, taxpayer number, citizen card details, nationality, marital status);
- Academic data and your professional experience (e.g. education, qualifications, certifications, languages, curriculum);
- Professional data (e.g. function, company, address, developed business activities);
- Billing and expense data (such as tax identification, fees, expenses).
b. Your personal data will only be processed by us for a specific and legitimate purpose or purpose (indicated in 5.), and which are determined at the time of collection. This data will not then be processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes. The exception may be for the purpose of public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in cases where, under the GDPR, such incompatibility does not occur.
5. Foundation, Purposes and Duration of The Processing of Personal Data
The grounds that legitimize the processing of your personal data by Imolimit S.A. are as follows:
Consent: your personal data may be processed by expression of will, free, specific, informed and explicit, under which you accept, by means of an unequivocal positive statement or act, that your personal data be processed.
Pre-contractual and/or contract execution: your personal data may be necessary for the clarification of doubts, to present a proposal to you, for the conclusion, execution and management of the contract concluded with Imolimit S.A.
Compliance with legal obligation: your data may be necessary for the fulfillment of a legal or legal obligation, to which the controller, Imolimit S.A. is or will be subject.
Legitimate interest: Your data may be necessary for the performance of certain transactions related to the business activity of Imolimit S.A., except in cases where your rights of privacy and data protection must prevail.
The unique personal data of Imolimit S.A.’s customers, employees and service providers will treat them for the following purposes to:
- Effect of adequacy of the services we provide to the needs and interests of our customers;
- We can carry out administrative management, which may include: registration and integration into databases, customers, and their identification, organization, conservation, adaptation, alteration, recovery. Consultation for the purposes of internal management, statistics and history. Compliance with legal obligations to the entities with which we relate for the purpose of payment of contributions or receipt of public, state and/or community subsidies;
- We provide the requested services or information;
- We carry out the billing of the services provided and accounting management;
- Communication of changes to the conditions of provision of the contracted services;
- We can calculate and pay for payments, benefits, allowances, allowances and services;
- We send promotional actions or special offers on behalf of Imolimit S.A. or on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners, in this case, to give consent of the customer;
- Optimization of the visit and navigability on our website.
5.1. Period of retention of personal data
Imolimit S.A., retains the personal data of the holders only for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, except those that the law requires to the state agency and always in accordance with the legislation in force. Whereas:
- The length of time during which the data is stored and stored is determined by the purpose for which the information is processed, so it may vary. Complying with the legal requirements that oblige Imolimit S.A., to the retention of data for a minimum period of time.
- In cases where there is no legal retention period, the data will be stored and stored, only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that motivated its collection and subsequent processing, after which they will be properly processed, through destruction or anonymization.
- For processing based on the consent of the data subject, this data will be stored until the data subject expresses his opposition.
- The period of the respective data may be extended, for reasons of legal action, until the final judgment is finalized.
Imolimit S.A., in the event that the customer is a legal person, in order to be able to fulfill its contractual obligations, may need to collect certain personal data (name, email and telephone) of the representative or employee of that company, for the sole purpose of allowing the good performance of this contract, in this case, the legal person must ensure that the data collected from his representatives/collaborators is collected and transmitted to Imlimit S.A., legally (under one of the legality causes provided for in the applicable legislation), and must give the holders of personal data, their representatives or collaborators the right to information on the processing of such data.
6. Transmission of your personal data
Imolimit S.A. will never transmit your personal data to third parties, except in the case where the state, judicial or police authorities so demand and always in accordance with the law in force.
Imolimit S.A.‘s suppliers, service providers or subcontractors are subject to the same terms and conditions for the processing of personal data as imolimit S.A.’s, and are prohibited from using, transferring, disclosing or recording the data subject’s personal data for any purpose other than that for which they were specifically contracted (or without their consent, as applicable).
7. Data transfers outside the EEA
7.1 Imolimit S.A. is continuously focused on the processing of your personal data in the European Economic Area (EEA). However, in order to achieve one of the above purposes, your personal data may need to be transferred to a country outside the EEA.
7.2 Imolimit S.A. will only transfer its data to a third country located outside the EEA after careful verification and/or conclusion of a contract with a specific guarantee, of which that third party:
Prevents adequate safeguards as to the level of protection of your personal data and its processing;
– Prevents adequate safeguards as to the level of protection of your personal data and its processing;
– Duly informs the data subject to which they belong;
– Ensures that the exercise of your rights as data subject is guaranteed; and
– Provides for effective legal remedie formats to make available to the data subject.
- Prevents adequate safeguards as to the level of protection of your personal data and its processing;
- Duly informs the data subject, to whom they belong;
- Ensures that the exercise of your rights as data subject is guaranteed;
- It provides for effective legal remedies to make available to the data subject.
8.Link to other websites
Imolimit S.A. is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties whose websites have a link to our website, and cannot guarantee that the content and information contained therein is in accordance with the new data protection regulation, and at all advised to read the privacy policies of these websites.
9. Rights of The Holders of personal data and response to the requests of the Holders
Imolimit S.A. guarantees the applicability and compliance of all the rights of the holder of the personal data provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation and national legislation in force, namely:
- Right of Access: You have the right to obtain from Imolimit S.A. confirmation that personal data concerning you are or are not processed and, where appropriate, the right to access your personal data and information relating to such processing.
- Right of Rectification: You also have the right to obtain, without justified delay, from Imolimit S.A., the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, in particular the right to correct or complete them.
- Right to erasure of Data / Right to Forgetfulness: You may exercise the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data, by Imolimit S.A, and without undue delay, provided that: the data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated its processing, as well as to withdraw your consent, not justifying other valid grounds for its retention and also whenever such processing is not necessary there are no legitimate interests concerned by Imolimit S.A., in addition to the other legally provided for cases.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment: You have the right to obtain from Imolimit S.A. the limitation of treatment, if one of the following situations applies:
(a) to challenge the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time enabling the controller to verify its accuracy;
(b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
(c) the controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but such data are required by the data subject for the purposes of the declaration, exercise or defence of a right in judicial proceedings;
(d) if he has opposed the processing in accordance with Article 21(1) until it is found that the legitimate reasons of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- Data Portability Right: You have the right to your personal data and which have been provided to Imolimit S.A., in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit such data to another controller (if technically possible), and if the processing is based on consent or a contract, and if the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to Change Consent: You may, at any time, change your consent, limit it to certain types of treatment or withdraw it, however, withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given.
- Right of Opposition: You may also opposed, at any time, the processing of personal data concerning you, when there are no compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purposes of the declaration, exercise or defense of a right in judicial proceedings.
It should also be added that you have the right to owe the processing of your data at any time for direct marketing purposes. In this case, Imolimit S.A., undertakes to cease the processing of the data for this purpose.
- Right not to be Subject to Any Automated Decision: You have the right not to be subject to any decision made solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling that has effects in your legal sphere or affects you significantly in a similar manner.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority, i.e. the National Data Protection Commission, in connection with the processing of your personal data, in accordance with applicable law.
9.1. Exercise of Your Rights
You may exercise your rights free of charge, unless it is a manifestly unfounded or excessive request, in which case a reasonable fee may be charged in view of the costs.
We will respond to your requests within a maximum of 30 days, except in cases of more complex requests.
In fact, you may exercise your rights through the following addresses:
10. Procedural and Technical Security Measures
Imolimit S.A. has implemented physical, technological and organizational security measures appropriate to the protection of your personal data in order to protect the personal data made available to us against its disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing.
Imolimit S.A., has endowed its computer system with levels of data security and a high level of trust to accidental events or malicious or unlawful actions that compromise the availability, integrity and confidentiality of personal data stored or transmitted.
Imolimit S.A. uses on its website, cookie technologies that allow you to locate the routes followed by you to this website, thus helping to record your activity on this web platform. Despite the use of this technology, Imolimit S.A. does not record information about individual users.
Additionally, you can preset your browser not to accept cookies or to warn you if they are used.
12. Use of the Imolimit S.A website whose domain is “imolimit.pt” (for terms and conditions)
12.1 With regard to the use of the materials and content so on the Imolimit S.A. website, information, text, figures or graphics contained therein, they may only be used for your personal use, and shall not reproduce, modify, transmit, authorize or publish such information, texts, figures or graphics, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Imolimit S.A.
12.2 With respect to the use and risk of its use, Imolimit S.A. specifically disclaims any liability for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or in any way associated with your access to or use of this website, affecting your computer or electronic equipment, as well as your reliability in the information obtained through our website.
The information contained on the website should be seen in its purely informative aspect. Despite Imolimit S.A.’s efforts to keep the content up to date and reliable, it may contain inaccuracies, typography errors or be outdated, and may be changed at any time without Imolimit S.A. having prior notification obligation.
Imolimit S.A. reserves the right to update this policy at any time, in accordance with the legal requirements and/or needs of the commercial activity.